Sunday, July 24, 2011

This is my first blog. I want to use this to spread the Word. I am a senior in high school waiting to fulfill my life with God. I want to have my own Christian clothing company and be a youth pastor. I see all these awesome designs around me and i think to myself.....I COULD BE DOING THE SAME THING! God has given me the talent to be an artist and im using that talent in a good way. I want to reach out to others. People are not realizing what they are doing with their lives. Kids are getting into drugs and alcohol and losing sight of what is the real reason why they are here on this earth. Parents just arent caring anymore. I'm so glad I have a mother that loves me so much that she showed me who Jesus was. I see all the horrible things that are happening out in the world. God, please forgive everyone. They dont know what they are doing. Show them the right path to your glory! Some parents that believe there is a God say, "oh i just dont want to push the whole religion thing on them." Well listen to this...the world is pushing there wrong beings onto your children. Are you really going to let that happen to your own children? I dont think so.This is a competition between you and the world. Show your kids who Jesus is! Show them how amazing OUR GOD is! Show them what faith can really do!

With all love,
Cole Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment